USCA - Update Set Collision Avoidance
This SN Guys tool helps to prevent ServiceNow developers/administrators from accidentally creating update sets that conflict or collide with open/active update sets by other dev/admins. Check out the documentation link for more info!
Please use one of the following links to download the USCA tool. If you are not familiar with the USCA tool, here is a short article on it.
We strongly recommend reviewing the documentation prior to installing the USCA tool, as it contains installation and usage instructions.
Download: Version 2.0.4
- Minor bug-fix
- Added a much more friendly installer UI page
- Improved polymorphism to be more intelligent about how it installs
- Created friendly installer
- Added polymorphism to automatically custom install based on your instance and usage
- Added fix to play nice with workflows
- Added more/better logic to core script includes
- Improved performance (though the performance impact is already virtually nil)
- Added business rules for more tables
- Improved performance
- More informative update set collision notifications
- Initial release